Before going to an interview I would research they organisation and find out as much as you can about the company, e.g looking at their website – This way you can be prepared for any questions they may ask.
- Arrive on time, looking presentable and well dressed for the job role.
- Be polite, follow the interviewer’s lead. Engage with the interviewers, smile/ make eye contact and answer questions that are asked.
- Its important to be confident and sell yourself – However not too overconfident.
- Be positive and stay calm.
- Bring a pen/ notepad in case you need to write things down – This also makes you look well prepared
- Prepare for typical interview questions.
- Q&A (one to one)
- Q&A (panel)
- Role play
- Group interview